Luci live SE
special edition : live streaming essentials only.
Ideal if you need simplicity in both setup and live broadcasting and a professional quality solution. LUCI LIVE SE contains all the industry standard professional quality codecs and protocols of LUCI LIVE.
SOME LUCI LIVE SE FEATURES
Live two-way studio quality audio, simplified broadcasting
with easy set up; just tap one MIC button and adjust your sliders.
Check our support pages for how to set up your app.
LUCI LIVE SE
After activating the MIC button will turn RED, indicating the microphone is active. The incoming stream indicator will turn Green after the connection is established
Set up your app
Add and or edit your stations and change or adjust your general settings
Many streaming protocols are supported
RTP, Stream Cloning RTP, SIP, Shoutcast and Icecast protocols are supported.
Audio format / codec
Many industry standard professional codecs are supported.
Set up Stationlist
LUCI LIVE SE WORKS ON ALL PLATFORMS
- The broadcaster can opt for LUCI LIVE SE software when reporters and other contributors only need to stream live in high quality to the studio.
- no recording of files
- no playing of files in the live stream
- no editing
- no enterprise functionalities
Features for all platforms
- RTP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
- SIP, N/ACIP compatible
- 1-Way shoutcast/icecast streaming
- Stream cloning, send redundant streams via 3G, Wifi , Ethernet simultaneously
- Professional industry standard codecs: MP2,AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, Linear 16-bit, Linear 24-bit, Opus, G711, G722
- 24-bit ULCC audio codec
- Sample-rate from 44.1 to 192 kHz
- Studio quality audio
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via support tickets
Currently supported devices
- All iOS devices with iOS8 or newer.
- Apple MAC computer with macOS 10.7 minimum
- PC/laptop/netbook with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Linux computers PC/laptop/netbook
- Android phones and tablets
DEMO LUCI LIVE SE Try before you buy
We recommend to check out if LUCI Live SE works fine on your device and your platform by downloading the software and run it in fully functional demo mode. It will mute the audio I/O for 1 second every 20 seconds. This is the only difference between a purchased full version. This restriction will allow you to evaluate if the software meets your needs.
RADIO COMMUNITY APP
Get your Radio Community app
Buy a yearly subscription
Now you can allow any contributor, reporter, influential guest and / or the common listener, to go live for free on your medium, in studio quality, by simply using your customized community app and their iPhone, Android phone or Windows device with an internet connection. The audio quality makes it seem as if they are at the radio station itself. Because it is so user-friendly, they need almost no technical skills to broadcast live as it has the interface of LUCI LIVE SE but LUCI Live serves as the foundation.
- Get your own personal dedicated local app or become part of a global worldwide platform
- Add your station’s name and graphic design
- Allow free live contributions from everyone and any invitee
- Great user-friendly solution for live program formats
- Add additional features like a SIP service, more streams and even simple remote recording and editing possibilities
- Including updates to the latest IP-technology and standards
Enhance your LUCI software experience
Combine LUCI LIVE SE with our professional custom designed hard- and software with our smart connections – the uMi, USB audio and the MIKI microphone cables with integrated pre-amplifier – to give you flexibility with your LUCI license. And don’t forget the LUCI iPhone Windshield, so the elements will not affect the quality of your content.
Create your own LUCI package and save money
We are flexible and can offer you various solutions. At one end the software for the receiving or the contributing side of broadcasting and at the other end the compatible hardware solutions like our microphone cables with integrated pre-amplifiers.