LUCI STUDIO RC
Control all your LUCI STUDIO instances at multiple locations remotely with this dedicated software application, available for Windows & MacOS.
This point-to-point Remote Control software gives the user safe and simple controls using an intuitive tiled representation. Control the instances running on different locations throughout the studio premises or even work from home. With LUCI STUDIO RC, life becomes a lot easier.
LUCI STUDIO RC is perfectly suited for controlling multiple instances i.e. streams in your LUCI STUDIO. You can for example connect or disconnect each stream without disturbing the basic settings. By default LUCI STUDIO RC is included in fully functional demo mode for just one instance. Multiple instances can only be enabled and controlled when the LUCI STUDIO RC software is purchased.
Works only for LUCI STUDIO 5 with the EMBER+ plugin activated.
- Send commands to instances (connect/disconnect, record on/off a.o.)
- Point-to-point control software
- Multi client controller, connects to different devices
- Connect via local LAN or Public Internet
- Works on: Windows & MacOS
- Uses EMBER+ protocol
- SIP integration and call function
- Touch friendly controls
- Global overview of all information filtered by current mode and status
- Rack view for detailed information
- Easy naming and color group tagging of instances
- Logging of main information like connection information, warnings etc.
- Loading of a global Phonebook (LUCI phonebook format)
- Free help desk via email
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (64-bit only)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and higher (64-bit only)
- macOS 10.12 (or higher)
LUCI STUDIO RC screenshots
Want to know more about how to connect LUCI STUDIO RC to LUCI STUDIO 5 ?
Start the LUCI STUDIO Manager on the computer(s) with LUCI STUDIO and configure the EMBER+ settings in the options menu of each LUCI STUDIO instance. If the LUCI STUDIO computer(s) is/are located outside your local network you will need to port forward the incoming TCP traffic on all Ember+ ports to these computers.
NEED HELP SETTING UP?
Get help with your configuration via our Ticket Support Center. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket. We also help by skype and or teamviewer sessions. Check out our Knowdledge Base for downloads and manuals.
Enhance your LUCI software experience
Combine LUCI Studio 5 with LUCI Studio RC. Special bundle prices available via our sales department. Even total package trials are available. Don’t hesitate to ask so you can get a free foretaste of it.
Create your own LUCI package and save money
We are flexible and can offer you various solutions. At one end the software for the receiving or the contributing side of broadcasting and at the other end the compatible hardware solutions like our microphone cables with integrated pre-amplifiers. Contact us for tailor made solutions.