transform your Desktop PC (Windows, MAC or Linux) into a professional high-quality, live internet broadcasting receiver or source. Stand alone or combined with other network devices or hardware codecs.
Use LUCI LIVE, SE or LITE to connect to your Desktop PC with LUCI STUDIO installed, report live from the field and talk back through the simultaneous live stream that is automatically sent back to the reporter.
You can also have multiple simultaneous connections from the field to the same PC in your LUCI STUDIO with extra LUCI STUDIO streams (extra streams possible up to 64) from the same PC, by using only a PC, LUCI STUDIO software and any multichannel soundcard !
A LUCI Studio COMES by default WITH 1 stream
Configuration of 64 simultaneous stereo streams per computer are possible, THESE CAN always BE addED afterwards for € 99 ONLY
- Receive RTP low-delay streaming, two-way, so includes sending a return channel
- Transmit RTP low-delay streams from the field, includes receiving a return channel
- Support for stream-cloning, receive simultaneous streams from one source and send return streams back to each incoming stream
- Support for multicast streaming connections, Transmit or Receive
- Full NACIP support
- Shoutcast/Icecast source
- Easy multichannel configuration with new version 3.0. Configurations of 40 simultaneous stereo streams per computer are possible.
- Codecs: MP2, AAC, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, AAC-HEV2, G711, G722, ULCC, FLAC, Linear
- Ember plus and SNMP remote signalling & control
- 24-bit ULCC audio codec, 44.1 to 384 kHz sample-rate
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via email
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, 64-bit only
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and higher, 64-bit only
- macOS 10.12 or higher
- Linux, 64-bit only
- LUCI STUDIO is also available pre installed on a USB drive. So you can use it on any computer without installing and registering the software again, as the USB drive will also act as a dongle.
LUCI STUDIO screenshots
LUCI STUDIO event graphs
TRY before you buy…
We recommend that you check if LUCI STUDIO will work on your PC by downloading the software here. It will then run in fully functional demo mode, i.e. it will mute the audio I/O for 1 second every 20 seconds. This is the only difference between a purchased full version or a 30-day trial.
You can get a fully functional 30-day trial of LUCI STUDIO without the demo restriction. Visit our support center and ask for a 30-day activation-code. Be aware that you can only receive one complimentary 30-day trial. After this you can purchase a 30-day activation code below if you are still not sure you want to buy the full license.
Enhance your LUCI software experience
Combine LUCI Studio with LUCI LIVE or LUCI SE. Special bundle prices available via our sales department. Even total package trials are available. Don’t hesitate to ask so you can get a free foretaste of it.
Create your own LUCI package and save money
We are flexible and can offer you various solutions. At one end the software for the receiving or the contributing side of broadcasting and at the other end the compatible hardware solutions like our microphone cables with integrated pre-amplifiers. Contact us for tailor made solutions.